Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Keep Swimming!

A TALE OF TWO FROGS
Two frogs fell into a deep milk bowl.
One of them had an optimist's soul,
While the other took a gloomier view:
"We shall drown," he cried, without further adieu,
And with one last despairing cry,
He flung up his legs and said goodbye.

Said the other fog with a merry grin,
"I cannot get out, but I won't give in;
I'll keep swimming around until my strength is spent,
Then at least I'll die the more content."

So bravely he swam, until it would seem,
His struggles began to churn the cream.
And on top of the butter at last, he stopped-
then out of the bowl he gaily hopped.
What of the moral? It's easily found;
If you cannot hop out, keep swimming around.
-ANTHONY P. CASTLE

This phrase still applies to our lives today. When it seems there is no way out, don't give up, But keep trying.

"If all else fails, try again. If that doesn't work, Just keep on trying."
-Spencer

No comments: