Friday, January 28, 2011

Terrariums....A Hobby?......NO!!!?

Who says that terrariums are a hobby? It is purely science. Now if only we had little people that could fit into these micro-worlds.I am making my first one out of a light bulb. Just hollow it out by breaking the tubes inside.
Then dump out all the nasties.
Clean it up a bit so it looks pretty.
Now comes the fun part. Designing your stand!!!
And of course, mine is nifty. This is an "adult-only" project. If you really want to have a light bulb terrarium, have your parents do the hard part. You may think this is some sort of trick, but I promise you, it can be done. Especially if ole' butter fingers,(me), can do it. I only had to fail once. Hahahaaa

2 comments:

Brooke Darbro said...

That is frieking AWESOME!!! I love it and it looks good too.

Kerin said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out!
As always, you are soooo creative!