Wednesday, June 16, 2010

When all else fails....Don't go to a Hospital!


Holy cow.... It's about time I have my energy back. The day I was admitted to the hospital, they tried to kill me. They wouldn't let me eat or drink anything for 24 hours. And to make the day worse, all I had to eat the two days before that was a couple pieces of toast, and a banana. So I am sure you could imagine how hungry I was. I was almost ready to eat the nurse's arm! Unfortunately I never got the chance to, she was never around to be eaten. It is really sad that you have to push the "CODE BLUE" button to get your nurse to come help you. But at least they were having a good time. That is, they were all in the hall telling jokes while I was pushing the help button because an IV antibiotic was literally burning my veins.

Well I guess I should look on the bright side of things. At least they wore gloves when they were drawing my blood and changing all my IV fluids. Oh...Wait, they didn't!

Well hey, at least I got some socks, Right?

No comments: