Friday, July 16, 2010

I am EXTREMELY excited to go on my mission. I am a little nervous, but giddy at the same time. It will be a whole new experience. Well, maybe not so new. I am used to moving a lot, adapting to new enviorments quikly, and make friends easily. I will just be doing several states away from where I am usually at. Oh, And I will be teaching the gospel. But it's not hard if you know your stuff, and you let the Lord help you on your way. I have been waiting for this moment since I was 7. And I have been really preparing for it since 12. I don't understand why there has to be so many bugs though. I hate bugs, or anything that buzzes, bites, stings, or crawls. Why can't every bug be more like a worm or a caterpillar. "Oh those creeping, crawling things of the earth." Well, I hope Georgia knows I expect them to "FOG" each place I am going to be staying in. And if I see something crawling towards me in a potential convert's home, I'm outa there. I will toss them a Book of Mormon and say a closing prayer as I'm running out the front door. Well, having big feet means big shoes, which means less space for bugs to run. And you can bet that I will be carrying roach spray everywhere I go. This is Spencer D, Just Another Helping Hand, running around with my hands in the air screaming like a little girl for the rest of you who don't like bugs!!!

No comments: