Saturday, August 7, 2010

This is it.

Well, Tomorrow I will be giving my farewell talk and saying goodbye to friends and family. They have supported me in all my choices in life, probably because they are all perfect choices, and have given me a foundation on which to build my life. I know that if I ever needed anything I could rely on my friends and family.
Just a big thanks to my parents for raising me in a loving home, and for always being a part of my life. Thanks to Archie for all the support and love; Not only for me, but my family as well. Thanks to my brother and sister for being an example to me, and lighting the way. Thanks to cousin Jeanie for being a part of our lives. We will always enjoy calling you one of our own. And thank you to all the Brothers and Sisters at the Family History Center, Distribution Center, and those who help out at the Temple. They truly make the experience unforgettably wonderful.I will miss you all Very Much. Until we meet again.

With love-Spencer C. Darbro
-Just Another Helping Hand

No comments: