Saturday, December 4, 2010

Too much "STUFF."

I would always say to my companions, "Don't get me started on the stuff." Unfortunately one of my companions asked, "What stuff."
Well I will tell you. Many people get caught up in the crowd of life. They try and make things more complicated than they need to be. How hard is it to take care of a family? Food, shelter, education, and love. Now here is the "STUFF" everyone tacks on. Food: If your family was starving, you wouldn't be able to kill a deer in order to feed them due to Fish and Game regulations. Shelter: If you had no money, a log cabin would be out of the question due to Forest Service regulations. Education: Public education from K-12 was essentially supposed to be free. I had to pay 400 dollars for "Mandatory" class fees. Now here is the one I can't figure out. Love: It should be unconditional towards all man. But the pride, stubbornness, and malice in our hearts gets the better of us. We need to start showing our love towards other people. We need to find something good about them instead of seeking the bad. We need to start being happy, truly happy. I recently saw a short clip where a choir started singing in a random mall. You can check it out on my sister's blog, raintoday.blogspot.com. Before I go, I would like to leave you with one of my favorite quotes......by me. "When all else fails, try again. If that doesn't work, just keep on trying." All we can do is try our very best.
-Just Another Helping Hand

No comments: