Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where did November go?

I can't believe that it is the 11th of December already. It doesn't feel like Christmas time. I think the saddest part of my Holiday season is that I am not able to put up Christmas lights. I put them up every year! And not to hurt any one's feelings, But colored lights don't look as nice as "A white Christmas." And don't get me started on LED lights. There is just something warm about white twinkle lights. Event though I strongly disagree with making them flicker, It still looks better than color lights. And how many of you have seen the ugly purple ones? Can you say killing the Christmas spirit? Looks more like all-hollows-eve to me. But I am looking forward to the coming year. I have been thinking of making one of those "Try to get done" lists for the new year. But when I think how I could improve, nothing comes to mind. I'm pretty much perfect in almost every way. The only thing I could wish for, is a glimpse at the future.

No comments: